Information about each publicly available redistricting proposal, including plans submitted by the public or considered by the legislature, is available from the Capitol Data Portal. Within each plan dataset, the following files are available for download (using PLANC100 as an example):
- PLANC100.pdf - Statewide district map
- PLANC100.zip - Shapefile (.shp) of the plan in a compressed file (.zip) format
- PLANC100_blk.zip - Comma-separated values file (.csv) relating 2010 Census Blocks with districts in a compressed file (.zip) format
- PLANC100r100.pdf - District Population Analysis with County Subtotals report
- PLANC100r202.pdf - Population and Voter Data with Voter Registration Comparison report
The redistricting plans are also made viewable on the DistrictViewer website (https://dvr.capitol.texas.gov/).